Day two of the no carb diet. So far so good.
Get this... I even went to the movies last night... and PASSED UP MOVIE THEATER POPCORN. It literally almost killed me. Also, yesterday Chipotle was giving away free food for Golds Gym members... of which I am... and I didn't even go to get my free chipotle. I must be dedicated to this diet! Or somethin.
Tonight's supper was canned chicken mixed with Hot and Spicy Mayo over a bed of Spring Mix greens. It was (as Rachael Ray says...) "yumm-o"
Speaking of Rachael Ray... why can I not get enough of the food network? I swear, if it's not on the tv (which is rare) then I have their webpage pulled up on the internet. I'm obsessive! I think I'm living vicariously through the t.v.
You'd think with this strict diet, I wouldn't want to see all those glorious carbs on tv... but something about watching it is therapeutic. I dunno.
Tonight, washing dishes, I cut my finger pretty deep. The only band aid I could find in a panic was none other than... Super Man! (he really DID come to my rescue!)
This afternoon we went over to Sandi's house so the boys could get together. Thanks Sandi!! Levi (and me too!) had fun, and lunch was yummy!!
I guess that's all I have for today.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the food network too. Funny that I hardly ever cook anything that I see, but I enjoy watching them.
Thanks to Breanne, I have bandaids that are shaped like kissable lips.
I'm totally obsessed with Food Network -- if we had cable, it would be on in my house probably 12 hours in a day! We enjoyed having you over!
Post a Comment