Friday, January 26, 2007

Look Who's Back From The Dead!!

GAH...
for the longest time I haven't been able to log into this blog. I totally forgot my username and password. I seriously probably spent half an hour yesterday trying every username and password combination I could think of and nothing worked. So, I finally gave up and came to the conclusion that I would just have to start a new blog. Well, I mentioned this to Amy and she said that she has to log into hers with her email address.
*light goes on in head*
VOILA! SUCCESS!
so... I'm Baaaaaaack.
and I missed you all. =)

For those of you who don't yet know, which I'm pretty sure is no one...
The kids and I are permanently back in America. We've been back now for four weeks. It was fun at first. New things, new friends, old friends, etc. But now we've started to settle into a boring routine and I'm really finding out that single motherhood is for the birds. Oh yeah... and, we are living in Columbia Missouri. I didn't mention that yet, did I?

I'll have to sit and write some actual blogs sometime soon. I have a lot to catch you all up on. Mainly Christmas and our travels through Europe before leaving there to come here. Also, the huge ice storm that hit Mid MO...

... but for right now I'll leave you with our biggest news of all right now, and that's that little miss Audrey Elizabeth started WALKING yesterday!!! She's not good at it yet, of course... but she can take several small and very thought out steps at a time. barely nine months old. I can not wrap my mind around it. I personally though, think that things get EASIER when they start walking. call me crazy... but, they gain a sense of independence then, and especially for Audrey (Levi was never like this) it means that she won't be so close to the floor to put EVERY LITTLE THING she finds into her mouth. Maybe now the heimlich won't be a daily chore of mine. (kidding. sorta)

when i can upload the video I took, I'll share it with you all.

that's all for now

4 comments:

Amy said...

You sure aren't kidding...I forgot to tell you that Audrey put some little piece of wood in her mouth when I was over there with the kids last week. I took it out promptly.

Let's pick a night where you can get a sitter and we can just have a good old girls night sometime soon. You deserve it!!

Sandi said...

I just randomly checked your blog and found you back!

I was really impressed with Audrey's walking -- no wobbling or anything!

Look forward to visiting with you guys tomorrow!

Nichole said...

I'm so glad you're back! It was great to see you and the kids this weekend. Piper sends her love to Levi :)

Unknown said...

For some reason blogger decided to erase your link from my blog. I just can't figure that out. Anyway, I just caught up on everything, and I wanted to say the following:

1. I think Jackson got easier when he started walking also. He seemed a lot less frustrated and more willing to entertain himself. I can't believe she is walking at 9 months old! They say girls do things sooner than boys.

2. I also love the Food Network. Giada, Rachel Ray and Paula Deen are my faves, and I have at least one cookbook by each of these chefs.

3. Good job on going to the gym! I HAVE to start working out. I have no motivation. I would call about Audrey. That is super scary. At least by throwing up, you know that her little reflexes are working properly!

Okay, that is all for now. Good luck with the low carb thing!