I saw Prince William tonight when I was at the shoppette here on post buying flap jacks to take back to America with me.
I was checking out and he walked in wearing his uniform, took off his beret, bent over the newspaper stand to read today's top headlines, then went to the back and was perusing the "films to rent."
I always wonder if I should just swallow any bit of shame that I have and go over to say hi just to say one day that I had. He and I were the only customers in the place at the time.
But, in the end, I sheepishly continued with my purchases, and walked out kicking myself for being such a wuss.
whatever.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Aw, man! I think I would have done the same thing!
Two years ago we were in CA and we saw Jennifer Aniston at the farmer's market -- the weekend after she and Brad announced their split-up. We couldn't have got near her, though, because of the paparazzi. The next week there was a picture of her in the same outfit on the cover of US magazine -- taken the day we had seen her.
YOU DID NOT SEE PRINCE WILLIAM.
Oh my gosh. I just swooned.
I am so jealous...I think, like Nichole, my heart just skipped a beat. You are too cool.
I wouldn't have said anything either, but I might have taken a picture if I had a camera handy. That is pretty cool!
Where have you gone?!
very cool Beck. Good to see you, briefly over the weekend. Have a very merry christmas!!!! See you again soon!
So you were HERE?? I have got to get out of the house. We're looking forward to having you back in Columbia with the kids!
Has your blog been officially abandoned?
Post a Comment