Friday, December 01, 2006

You Can't Catch Me, I'm The Gingerbread Man!

Happy first day of December!!

In honor of the day, and because of the fact that my mom is decorating the house for Christmas...

Levi and I are making gingerbread cookies! I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this diet much longer. I've lasted over 48 hours though. so who knows.

I wish I had the camera. I'd take pictures of my litle helper. He really IS cute in the kitchen! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be the day for baking cookies. Carley and I made chocolate chip with red and green swirl chips. We are out of school today with snow. We didn't get near as much as OK but still it is kind of pretty, but we can get out a little so it's not too bad. Have fun.
Pam

Amy said...

Oh! Gingerbread cookies. YUM! I made "reindeer" cookies today. Just sugar cookies that I dress up as reindeers. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow.