I didn't cheat on the diet all day yesterday.
and, for those interested (Amy!) I had more than just a diet coke for lunch.
this ended up being the menu:
breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheese
lunch: canned chicken mashed up with hot mayo and almonds. VOILA... chicken salad
supper: mesquite grilled albacore tuna and green beans.
snacks: diet pepsi and slim jims
i'm actually quite proud of myself... and... this morning my sister called from Starbucks and wanted to know what I'd like them to bring back for me.
*visions of peppermint mochas dance through my head*
um, hello people... you ALL know I'm on a diet! Thanks for testing my will power though. I learned this morning that apparently I'm dedicated this time. Because, otherwise I'd be crazy to pass up my beloved peppermint mocha. seriously.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job!
Yes, Becky, good job, and I'm glad you didn't just have a Diet Coke for lunch. :-)
I am glad you didn't just have a Diet Coke for lunch either, but I must say that hot mayo doesn't sound very good to me. I think I would have stuck with the Diet Coke. : ) Just kidding. Way to go on resisting Starbucks!
Post a Comment