I could have sworn today was black friday.
there are SOOO many people out Christmas shopping. Today, the parking garage was FULL... did you read that? FULL. Because of all the people out shopping.
Mom and I have agreed that Christmas just isn't what it used to be anymore. I don't even like the days in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'd just rather stay at home.
And before you point out that we were out there shopping too... we were only killing time while dad was in a meeting. There was no sense in driving all the way home (half an hour) just to turn right back around to go get him.
and...
get this...
today, some punk teenage boys actually PULLED MY MOM'S HAIR because they were trying to get around her on the escalator but she couldn't move out of their way because she was carrying Audrey and I was in front of her with Levi, and a bulky diaper bag. Fellow moms, can I get a sympathy nod?
I don't know if it's just all of Great Britain that I can't stand. Or the holiday season in general... which I used to love... but now dread.
*sigh*
btw...
mom didn't even tell me about the little poops (yes, I want to use the real word, but am refraining!) until we were out of range of them or... seriously... believe me that I would have caused the scene of all scenes in front of any and every teenage girl they were there to impress about how they pulled the hair of an old woman carrying a baby.
SERIOUSLY!!!
PUNKS!!!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've got to be kidding me! They pulled your mom's hair! That's so horrible!!
Hey Beck, Just thought I'd write and say hi! Do not get to read every day so went back and read up on all the happenings! Good Stuff! Miss you, Crystal
Post a Comment