I hope you all can read this. For some reason I think that my typing isn't showing up in the blogs that I post which contain pictures. Maybe I need a new layout? Anyway, let me know if you are or aren't able to read what I type.
on to the Levi funnies...
-- The other day I had a song playing on the computer that Levi had never heard before (Amy, it was the Hazard to ya Booty song that's on my profile) and he was trying to sing along, acting like he knew every word (complete with dance moves!) When the song ended he says to me "I love that song." Very casually, like it was his favorite song ever.
-- Yesterday we had picked up my parents from the airport and it was getting dark outside so the moon was up. Levi saw the moon in the sky and pointed it out to me and said "I need a picture of that."
-- Lately, instead of flat out refusing to do something by saying "NO," Levi's new way is to say "no, I can't." (for example: I'll say to him "Levi, pick up your blocks." and he'll say to me "no, I can't.") (don't tell him that I secretly think this is funny.... while making me feel like pulling my hair out at the same time)
that's it.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, my, Levi is cracking me up. We're going to get along VERY well.
Post a Comment