Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday's Feast No 118

Friday Feast No. 118

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?

yes. Does that necessarily mean that I believe in aliens? no. Ladybugs are "intelligent" in their own sense of the word.


Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?


Get divorced. nough said


Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?


well, besides college, I'm going to have to go with Mr. Ice and Mr. Mondloch in 7th grade. they double teamed a class and were awesome!


Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?


whoever is currently dating Matthew McCon-a-hey-you'd-figure-i'd-know-how-to-spell-his-last-name-since-he's-my-crush-and-all. Do I really need to say why?


Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?

It's not really a dish... but I enjoy making my own Nachos.


The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

No comments: