Wednesday, November 29, 2006

try not to be jealous of me

So, I started that STUPID no-carb diet today.

I have GOT to lose this weight. I figure, Audrey is 7 months old now. No more excuses (besides my mama's home cookin anyway.)

If I'm going to move back to a town where no one knew me as this fat cow, something's gotta give.

Today's Menu:

breakfast- cheesy eggs
lunch- diet coke
supper- canned chicken, hot mayo, slivered almonds

try not to be jealous of me.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

You're moving back to a town where people knew you as a sweet, fun, perky lady. And that's still you!

{{{{insert hug here}}}}}

I know it's easy to bash yourself for needing to lose a few pounds (I do it every day!), but you need to be nice to yourself!

Off to make some scrambled eggs ...

Amy said...

I refuse to let you have a lunch that ONLY consists of Diet Coke. You must eat something else, too. And I second everything Nichole just said.

Coach T said...

ditto both of the above! I also need to get BACK on the low carb thing. . . Seriously, once your body has adjusted it is easy. Its the transition that is horrid. YOU CAN DO IT!