Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Anatomy

Today I was changing Audrey's diaper and Levi was hovering over me. He leaned in and said to me "where'd Audrey's pee pee go, mama?"

So, I had to explain the difference between girls and boys... to my TWO YEAR OLD!

and I thought that he had really maybe "gotten" what I was saying...

until tonight. He was in the bath and I heard him grunting so I leaned over the tub so see what he was doing. He was pulling at his penis so I asked him what was wrong and he said to me "I get dis out. It stuck."

anyway. yeeeeeah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This story is so funny! Boys just crack me up. Also, about your last post, I agree with Amy that you must not just have Diet Coke for lunch. Eat a piece of lunch meat at least!