Friday, October 13, 2006

A Day At The Apple Orchard



Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers last night and through today. So far, Levi seems to be doing better. He's not burning with fever today. This morning at breakfast he couldn't eat because he kept crying that his tongue hurt. "weawy bad." This is toddler speak for "I have a sore throat." So PawPaw came home and took a look in his throat. He said it's red but he doesn't have tonsilitis. *whew!* So at this point we are just battling a sore throat. We've still been taking the day easy though and just lounging around the house... oh wait, that's what we do EVERY day.

I thought while I was blogging today, I would post some pictures from this past Sunday when we went to an apple orchard close to the church we attend. The coolness in the air that came with Fall's appearance this year left me missing America and so I looked online for an apple orchard that we could go to. Until I get the whole "posting pics" thing on here figured out though... it has posted them in the reverse order of how I wanted to. Enjoy the pics!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of the orchard Beck. Levi is such a cutie. Glad to hear he is feeling better.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the pictures!!! More please!! (Glad Levi is feeling a little better).