Friday, October 27, 2006

M-I-Z Z-O-U







Well, I'm home safe and sound from my week long visit to America. Things went well there and I got a lot of business taken care of for the big move.

While I was there I got to go to Mizzou's homecoming... and... scored some new t-shirts for the kids. =D

I got 3T for Levi, and don't you know I think it's already too small. I don't want to even know what it's going to look like when it comes out of the dryer for the first time. The good news is, I can pass it down to Audrey.

Thought you all might like to see some pics of my future Mizzou cuties in their new matching duds.

4 comments:

Household Executive said...

Becky,

Cute pics of the kids in their Mizzou apparel. Too bad I didn't run into you when you were in town. I didn't go to the game because of the rain. Are you moving to Columbia?

Great blog!

Love, Mindi

Anonymous said...

Beck.. OMG... Levi is so BIG!!! You can see it so much in that pic of him and Auds. LOVE THEM!!! :) Glad you had a good time on your trip. Love the tees for the kiddos. TOO CUTE!
Talk to you later friend.
Kimberly

Amy said...

I am so proud! Go tigers.

Nichole said...

Very cute! Your kids are gorgeous!