Monday, October 30, 2006

In an attempt to keep Levi occupied last night while my sisters were trying to do homework in the room of the house where Levi normally plays, I got out the old knife and we set out to carve one of the pumpkins that MaMaw had on the front stoop.

Pictures coming soon. (They are on Chelsea's camera)

It's a pretty smashing pumpkin if I do say so myself. (yes, pun intended. har har)

Levi loved telling me how "GROSS" the "pumpkin guts" were.

Happy Halloween to you all tomorrow, and Kim... Happy Birthday to you!!

2 comments:

Coach T said...

Where are the pictures? :) We carved away last night. So much fun! But neither kid would stick their hand in the pumpkin. . . And for the record I don't normally consider a tantrum a kodak moment but the one after the world series was pure comedy so I couldn't resist! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Levi for singing Happy Birthday to me!! :)